A blockchain facilitates secure online transactions. A blockchain is a decentralised and distributed digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the collusion of the network.
What you learn?
The only Blockchain training program where you get in-depth knowledge of all the 7 modules of Blockchain with practical hands-on exposure.
Introduction to Blockchain
A blockchain originally block chain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography.
- Explain cryptography and cryptocurrency
- Infer hash functions
- Distinguish the various network structures
- Explain why decentralised systems are efficient
- Transformation in trading units
- Cryptography and Crypto-currency
- Anonymity and Pseudonymity in cryptocurrencies
- Digital Signatures
- Cryptocurrency Hash codes
- Peer to peer networks (structured and unstructured)
Overview of Blockchain
A blockchainbis a public ledger of all bitcoin transactions that have ever been executed. A block is the “current” part of a blockchain which records some or all of the recent transactions, and once completed, goes into the blockchain as permanent database. Each time a block gets completed, a new block is generated.
- Explain blockchain and its uses
- Understand the structure and mechanisms of a blockchain.
- Introduction to Blockchain.
- Why Blockchain is crucial?
- Key vocabulary while discussing Blockchain
- Distinction between databases and blockchain
- Explaining Distributed Ledger
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Blockchain structure
- Working of blockchain technology
- Permission and permission-less blockchain
Bitcoin and Blockchain
Bitcoin, the decentralised network, allows users to transact directly, peer to peer, without a middle man to manage the exchange of funds.
- Explain bitcoin and its uses
- Setup your own bitcoin wallet
- Explain the working of bitcoin transaction system.
- Perceive the scripting language of bitcoin
- Deduce nodes and network of bitcoin
- Comprehend various roles a person can play in Bitcoin ecosystem
- Bitcoin and its History
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Where and how to buy bitcoins
- How to store bitcoins?
- How and where to spend bitcoins?
- Selling bitcoins
- Bitcoin transactions
- How bitcoin transactions work
- What happens in case of invalid transactions
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- Scripting language in bitcoin
- Applications of bitcoin script
- Nodes and network of bitcoin
- Various roles you can play in Bitcoin Ecosystem
Bitcoin Mining is a peer-to-peer computer process used to secure and verify bitcoin transactions-payments from one user to another on a decentralised network.
- Comprehend bitcoin mining
- Infer bitcoin security
- Purpose of Mining
- Algorithm used in mining
- Mining hardware
- How bitcoin mining works?
- Bitcoin mining pools
- How cloud mining of bitcoin works?
- Mining Incentives
- Security and Centralisations
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.
- Apprehend another blockchain platform: Ethereum
- Learn Solidity: all aspects from value types and inheritance to more exotic features and optimisation
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works
- Learning Solidity
- Contract classes, Functions and conditionals
- Inheritance & abstract contracts
- Types & Optimization
- Global Variables
- Future of Ethereum
Setting up Private Blockchain Environment using Ethereum Platform
An ethereum blockchain development tutorial that introduces Go-Ethereum and walks through how to setup and configure a private blockchain.
- Explain the steps required to build a block-chain solution
- Setup your private blockchain environment
- Analyse the blockchain environment.
- Develop smart contract on Ethereum
- Deploy the contract on Web and console
- Private and public blockchain
- Various blockchain setup platforms
- Using Ethereum to setup private blockchain
- Steps to build a blockchain solution.
- Smart contract on Ethereum
- Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts
- Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Understand the different stages of a contract deployment
- How to interact with a contract once deployed?
Prospects of the blockchain
Blockchain, enables the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. But blockchain’s potential value extends far beyond digital money.
- Understand various practical uses of blockchain
- Infer the Impact of blockchain on our world
- Explain blockchain using real case scenarios
- Infer a blockchain application platform
- Blockchain prospering our world
- Blockchain transforming business and professionalism
- Discussing practical use-cases of blockchain
- How can we take Aadhaar Card on Blockchain
- How Blockchain can be used to remove corruption
- Real case scenarios of Blockchain
- Blockchain in Banking system
- Blockchain in Land Registry
- Blockchain in Capital Market